I am back with more flavours for the cupcakes. As mentioned in the previous post, i intended to make cupcakes for Valentine's Day, but did not due to time constrain. I have just tried a new recipe, that give me a real light cupcake. The texture is soft and light, to the extend that i do not mind another serving. I will switch to this recipe instead for future bakes. :)


Mini Cupcakes:
Mini cupcakes only available in certain flavours. Check out for more cupcakes designs here .
Chocolate Ganache Cupcakes:
Valrhona chocolate cupcake with chocolate ganache centre. This is extremely rich.
Cinnamon Raisin Cupcakes:
Inspired by my favourite Auntie Anne's Cinnamon Raisin pretzel. Cupcakes filled with cinnamon raisin.
Chocolate Cappuccino Cupcakes:
Valrhona chocolate cupcake with cappuccino buttercream centre.
Carrot Cupcakes:
Moist carrot cake, filled with raisins and walnuts.
This is just a smaller version of the cheesecake, with real blueberry.
Matcha Azuki Cupcakes:
Vanilla cupcake, with real blueberry. Topped with buttercream frosting and more blueberries.
Cookies & Cream Cupcakes:
Vanilla cupcake filled with crushed oreo cookies.
Raspberry & Valrhona Chocolate Cupcakes:
This is a very rich chocolate cupcake, made with Valrhona chocolate, with raspberry puree. I guess this will appeal to Valrhona lovers.
Mango Cupcakes:
Vanilla cupcakes filled with mango puree. How does it sound?
Chocolate Mint Cupcakes:
Valrhona chocolate cupcakes with hint of peppermint.
2 comments:
looks so delicious and lovely. Thanks for sharing your blog. You can visit my blog if you want to see free advertising ideas. I hope you can go to my blog at: http://oliverdt.blogspot.com/
hello! how do i order? do email me back at jaimechrist@hotmail.com thanks :)
Post a Comment